Professional Commercial Construction Superintendent (southern NH)
AlliedCook Construction Management Services’ Commercial Construction Superintendents are responsible for supervising building construction activities including safety, scheduling, quality control, subcontractor management and sequencing of the work.
- Managing daily construction operation
- Managing subcontractor and supplier activities
- Maintaining project progress schedules
- Managing on-site weekly subcontractor/supplier meetings
Experience with, and knowledge of the following is imperative:
- Construction industry safety standards
- Complete understanding of building components
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, owners, design professionals, subcontractors and all other disciplines involved with projects
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow contract documents
- Strong time management and organization
- General Computer skills
Qualified candidates will possess at least 5 years experience as a Commercial Construction Building Superintendent. Experience with construction of commercial buildings of varying type, size & scope is required. Interested persons are encouraged to apply as new projects can start at any time.
If you are interested in working for a professional Construction Management Company, please send your resume to the address below or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org may also include our AlliedCook CMS employment application.
References will not be contacted until after the interview process.
Attn: Human Resources, cc.(DSC)
1950 Lafayette Road, Box 25
Portsmouth, NH 03801