Along with our team of superintendents, project managers and skilled craftsmen, one of the three owners of AlliedCook has direct involvement in all phases of each project. Our approach is to further enhance each project, from design to post-construction, by utilizing an open-book philosophy coupled with seamless communication.
- Provide a full-time, on-site Superintendent
- Develop and monitor a detailed construction schedule
- Conduct weekly job meetings with entire team as well as subs and suppliers
- Coordinate site activities such as parking, traffic flow, storage, security, etc.
- Implement and manage jobsite safety program
- Continuously communicate with owners and architects
- Maintain “as-built” records and LEED certification documentation
- Quality control
- Cost control
It’s never too early to hire a Construction Manager for your project. See why the benefits of Construction Management outweigh those of the traditional General Contracting/Bid method.