Don’t miss out on the biggest opportunity in construction – Our Preconstruction Services
AlliedCook’s Preconstruction Services make all the difference. It enables us to provide our clients with accurate information at the earliest stages of a project. That way, we can address any cost savings options early on, minimizing the overall length of the schedule and reducing the number of change order requests. We help you get what you really want the first time around.
The AlliedCook Construction Management method provides an opportunity for owners, architects, and engineers to work in partnership very early in the process. Because we can help you see more of your project ahead of time, you’re allowed the best decision making opportunities. That will have a big impact on final project costs, quality and schedule. Due to this alignment, the project benefits from improved planning, budgeting, decision making and execution.
It’s never too early to hire a Construction Manager for your project. The earlier AlliedCook is on board, the more we can help control cost and guide you through construction to completion.
Benefits of Preconstruction Services:
- Shared goals between the Owner, Design team and AlliedCook
- Maximizes ability to influence final project costs, quality and schedule
- Preconstruction planning and scheduling allows for early design and budget changes
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Ability to identify and pre-purchase long lead items to eliminate delays and secure timelines
- Sustainability and green initiative planning prior to building
- Estimating and ongoing Value Management
- Competitive bid process with pre-qualified subcontractors and suppliers
- Expedited start of construction upon completion of permitting process
- Minimizes change orders during construction
Check back often to read about AlliedCook’s latest News, Project Information and Events!
At AlliedCook, our focus is on what we will do for you. Contact one of the owners to learn more about how we can help you and your upcoming construction project.